“Glad I don't live in Seattle if this is their best coffee!”

Seattle's Best Coffee
Ranked #17 of 92 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Adelaide, Australia
“Glad I don't live in Seattle if this is their best coffee!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Not good coffee. Only went there once but that was enough. Would better describe as dirty dish water

Visited December 2012

Sydney, Australia
“Good coffee, great take away breakfast”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We found the coffee a little on the weak side so started ordering an extra shot. Yum sourdough grilled cheese sandwiches for a quick take away breakfast. Lovely, friendly ladies there most mornings and very convenient if staying in the hotel.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Griswalds2074
Hickory, North Carolina
“Mystery Meat Delight!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We ate here one morning when we had an early tour. It was the only restaurant open at our hotel before 6:00 AM. I wanted just sausage and egg, but they didn't offer that selection on the menu. So, I ordered the sausage and egg sandwich, and just threw away the bread. The sausage didn't taste like any sausage I had ever had before. It had a strange twang to it, which made me gag. So, I threw it away with the bread. I attempted to eat the egg, too, but it was a perfectly shaped thin pancake shape object that tasted like those pre-made eggs that you can buy in the frozen food section of your local supermarket. I ate half of the egg pancake, and tossed the rest. The coffee wasn't terrible, but it definitely wasn't anything to write home about. Save your money and hold off for something edible.

Visited November 2012
Elm City, North Carolina
“Coffee time”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband enjoyed his morning coffee at Seattle's Best Coffee - conveniently located in the lower lobby of our hotel (Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach). Yummy breakfast rolls and sandwiches.

Visited October 2012
Sydney
“Perfect morning start”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Wonderful location. Service was always great and the coffee is good. Especially for Australian travellers who want coffee similar to home. The frappe's are also wonderful. A good start to the day if you want to grab a quick bite to eat and coffee on the run.

Visited October 2012