“breakfast”
Review of Keoni By Keo's - CLOSED

Keoni By Keo's
Cuisines: Thai, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Rochester, Michigan
“breakfast”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I used a coupon from the coupon book that the Ohana East hotel gave me. It was for breakfast. The food was good an it is located adjacent to the hotel.

Visited September 2013

Sacramento, CA
“Enjoyed Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am not sure about the dinners and lunches here, but we had a very good breakfast here on Sunday around 9:30. The Denny's near our hotel six blocks away on the beach was crowded as usual so we walked to Keoni via Kuhio which takes only about ten minutes.

The All-American breakfast and waffle plate we ordered came up quickly and the servers were more than accommodating with the coffee and water. The food was very good, better than Denny's from what I have experienced, and the setting was nice. The windows were wide open and the ceiling fans were spinning so it was very comfortable and we were never rushed.
We will come back for breakfast before heading home to California and may even check out the lunch and dinner menu.

The room looks like an Asian dining room with heavy tables and cushioned chairs which are quite comfortable. It is located away from the crowds on Kalakaua so there is not a lot of traffic outside the front door. I think this place is worth a second try.

• Visited August 2013
Cerdanyola del Valles, Spain
“GOOD PAD THAI”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very well situated in Waikiki. Excellent price for this expensive city. The food excellent and big quantity.

• Visited September 2012
Oahu, Hawaii
“Breakfast gem”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed at Miramar. Planned to have breakfast at Dennys but the line at 7:30a.m. was overwhelming so we decided to wander til we found a place to eat. Right around the corner (Kuhio and Kaiulani) we found Keoni by Keo's. Seating was immediate, service was fast, menu was complete but not overwhelming with choices. Our server made helpful suggestions to save us some cash and food came out of the kitchen before I finished my first cup of coffee. Fried rice/eggs/lots of meat for me, waffles/eggs/portuguese sausage for her. The food was good, the service was friendly and helpful, the prices were reasonable. They're also open for lunch and dinner.

• Visited August 2013
Auckland
“Service Great! Food not as good :(”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My partner and I during a good roaming session came across Keoni's and decided to stay for Dinner. 30/07
The Service Staff were fast and friendly and had us seated in quickly. It did seem there needed to be more staff on hand as the staff were really busy servicing many tables. Maybe some one didn't show for their shift? Or they just could do with more staff. As a result it wasn't really a comfortable , relaxing place to eat. And things seemed a little rushed.
The location is o.k and only a block or so off the beach front. The prices are very reasonable which is a good draw card I guess.
The food was not fantastic. I would prefer to wait longer for a meal and get a very good dish than get real fast service and average food.
It was ok for the price, the service was very good though rushed, but I doubt we'd be back with so many other options available.

• Visited July 2013