“Great little breakfast”
Review of Keoni By Keo's - CLOSED

Keoni By Keo's
Cuisines: Thai, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The hotel I stayed at recommended this place. I loved their breakfast for $5 (not including coffee). The location was one block from the Aqua Surf and Spa and wonderful atmosphere. No matter where you sit, you still get a view to the outside. I would recommend this place to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Keoni By Keo's

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We ate here twice. We ate here the first morning - I had the Hawaii Salmon Breakfast dish - can't remember the name of it, but it was good. Some nice fresh fruit. Nice location - next to the Sherton Hotel, one block from the Moana. Recommended by a Moana employee. We were pleased, but chose a different place the next morning for varitety and was disappointed, so returned the following day.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Had dinner here three out of the seven nights in Waikiki - excellent food every time! Lovely corner location with two, street side floor-to-ceiling open views from two steps above street level. Full bar with perfect Mai Tai every time! Overhead fans throughout. Several tables also located outside both at street level on one side and on a Kuhio-side Lanai just above the street. Several tiki lights burned throughout. Great place at a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The best macademia nut pancakes with coconut Syrup. I come here for breakfast everytime I come to Waikiki.They have amazing breakfast specials under $10! Lunch and dinner selections are great too at a very affordable price.

1  Thank LRR_NJ
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We always plan on having breakfast at Keoni's everytime we are in Oahu. The eggs Benedict are wonderful (this is my only breakfast indulgence so they better be good) Food is always served up hot and fresh and the staff are real friendly and helpful. Can't wait to get back there in April!