“Great Spot for Veggie Pizza, Sports and People Watching”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #583 of 2,340 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Seattle, Washington
“Great Spot for Veggie Pizza, Sports and People Watching”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

If possible, grab an outdoor table in the evening for great people watching as people pass on the street. They have a couple of great vegetarian pizzas - Guinevere's Garden Delight and the Gourmet Veggie. I'm not even vegetarian but alway enjoy one of these!

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Kauai, Hawaii
“Never got to try the pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is the lowest rating I have ever given a place without trying their food. But sometimes, customer service is everything.

When I called for delivery at about 8:30 at night in Waikiki, I received a rude order taker. It was probably busy, since it was a Saturday night, but since they advertise their food in practically every hotel room in Waikiki, I figured they should be able to handle it. After rudely putting me on hold 3 times before even taking my order, she got the hotel address, then she needed the hotel phone number, then my phone number. She then wanted my credit card number, all before I had ordered! I told here I wanted to know how much it would be and how long it would take. She said it would take 1 hour and 20 minutes for our order to be ready. After that kind of phone service, I wasn't about to have our group of 5 hungry people wait an hour and 20 minutes to see if they were any good! I hung up on her and we ordered from Papa John's instead.

Visited July 2012
Joplin, Missouri
“Quick and Good Tasting Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

We ate there twice and enjoyed the supreme pizza. Though we took it back to our room, they provided a quaint area for dining in. We would go back when we return.

Visited June 2012
brooklyn, ny
“Convenience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

We were staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, and since our flight was a late arrival we decided to have a late snack at the hotel. Big Mistake, the pizza was very salty, but then again since we are from New York, nothing beats our pizza

Visited February 2012
San Francisco, California
“YUM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

Good pizza is hard to find and this truly is a great pizza place. The staff is friendly, the atmosphere comfortable, but definitely a must for any hungry family.

Visited May 2012