“YUM”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Good pizza is hard to find and this truly is a great pizza place. The staff is friendly, the atmosphere comfortable, but definitely a must for any hungry family.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The pizza here is good, but not great. However, it is better than most "resort" pizza that I have tried. The main thing about this place is convenience if you are staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. It is located right in the heart of the grounds. Service was ok (again, not great). There were four of us. We ordered three pizzas (because no one could agree on toppings), a salad, and non-alcoholic drinks. The bill with tip was over $80. Granted, we had quite a bit of food, but that was a rather expensive average pizza bill. Would I go back? Maybe, considering the convenience, but the family would have to agree on some things and drink water to keep the cost consistent with the food and experience.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Best pizza on the island! No matter where you go the pizza is always awesome. The crust is excellent and probably my favorite part.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Ordered pizza, med hawaiian with extra onion and bacon. arrived cold and greasy. Also ordered salad that was wilted. Only reason I scored atmosphere high was cause I was on my oceanfront balcony in my room.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

we were looking forward to having a pizza Italian style, i am a chef , Italian , i had a personal pizza , around 12$ , i was no good and it was so small i left that place not weven angry but laughing but hungry and it cost 90$ with drinks .
i do not at all recommend it absolutely bad