“So good had breakfast here twice”
Review of Arancino di Mare

Arancino di Mare
Reserve with OpenTable
Arancino di Mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 2,604 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: Arancino Restaurants has been serving authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of world-famous Waikiki to visitors from around the world. Its recipes reflect Napoli-style epicurean delights made with imported cheeses, meats and pastas from Italy incorporating fresh local seafood and produce creating unique Italian dining experience. The award-winning Arancino Restaurants have received high remarks by guests, who also include high-profile U.S. and Japanese celebrities. There are currently three Arancino locations – Arancino di Mare (Waikiki Beach Marriott), Arancino on Beachwalk, and our newest location Arancino at The Kahala (The Kahala Hotel).
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the Tomato Bisque soup and a Coppa Acai it has fresh fruits and granola. My daughter had the Crepes they were all very good. the best thing is that their prices were very reasonable

Write a ReviewReviews (1,220)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited with friends who had been recommended to here. The server was attentive without being over the top. The risotto I ordered was amazing and finished at the table with a bit of theatre. The rest of our party enjoyed there pasta. Not the cheapest meal but certainly worth the dollars.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While it might look like a middle-of- the-market eatery by appearance the food here is much better than that, at least to judge by the dishes we had on the night we visited. While my wife was happy with her seafood spaghetti, I was absolutely delighted with my five-mushroom risotto. It's served up at the table, moved from the pan into a half-round of parmesan and given enough time to absorb at least a little of the flavour. A quite magnificent and authentic dish. We then both had the tiramisu which was almost as good. Very attentive staff also. If you like Italian cuisine you should definitely give this quality eatery try.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Stopped here our first night aftee arriving and a long flight. We ate in the bar. They only have Italian beer, which is only ok. the pizza was fine but considerably over-priced at $23 for a small margarita.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

It is so close to where I live and have passed it multiple times, maybe even though hundreds of times and had never been until last week. It was so good I went 2 days in a row, but for two different meals. The first time the friend and I went for brunch. I got the focaccia Alla Carbonara. The bread was so fluffy and soft, fragrant with all the herbs, in the sauce was so creamy and smooth. The saltiness of the bacon was a perfect balance for the runny yolk and the bread was just enough to soak up all the liquid goodness on the plate. Even their coffee was good. Everything on the menu looks so amazing but I was confident I made a great choice.

The next day we went for my grandfather's birthday. I don't remember the name of the dish I got, but it was pasta with smoked salmon that had been fully cooked. I have never before seen it done that way in any other restaurant, so this was a very pleasant experience. The meal sizes were perfect - not too big, not too small, and the perfect bang for your buck. Everyone at the table absolutely enjoyed their food. For my grandfather's birthday, they gave him a complimentary tiramisu dessert which had been decorated to wish him a happy birthday. We all shared the desert, and I usually do not like tiramisu, but this one is definitely the exception to the rule. I was pleasantly surprised. Twice back to back for different meals, both exceeded expectation.