“Tasty Dinner”
Review of Arancino di Mare

Arancino di Mare
Reserve with OpenTable
Arancino di Mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 2,522 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: Arancino Restaurants has been serving authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of world-famous Waikiki to visitors from around the world. Its recipes reflect Napoli-style epicurean delights made with imported cheeses, meats and pastas from Italy incorporating fresh local seafood and produce creating unique Italian dining experience. The award-winning Arancino Restaurants have received high remarks by guests, who also include high-profile U.S. and Japanese celebrities. There are currently three Arancino locations – Arancino di Mare (Waikiki Beach Marriott), Arancino on Beachwalk, and our newest location Arancino at The Kahala (The Kahala Hotel).
Reviewed January 14, 2014

For what's available on Kalakaua Avenue, right at the heart of Waikiki, Arancino offered tasty Italian food for rather reasonable prices. Great place to go to for dinner!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,141)

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Oh my goodness! Excellent food, and service. WOW. I consider myself a novice cook, and lover of @ll THINGS French and Italian!!!! Let me,just, say... This was such a wonderful experience. My friends and I ate there several times over the course of our stay. Everyone of us enjoyed it. The food was so delicious that I completely forgot about the large wedding party seated next to us. Simon, if your reading this, Dude, I feel like I know you as well as your new bride. lol. Save room for dessert--the tiramisu is OFF THE CHAIN!!!!
Love love love it!!!!!!#

1  Thank parislife1023
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We ate dinner here one evening and the food was wonderful. Some of us had pasta, my one son had filet mignon, and my youngest had pizza. The pasta sauces were homemade and delicious, and my son said the filet mignon was the best he has ever had. The service was excellent. We arrived at 5:15 for dinner. This place fills fast so get there before 6:00 if you don't want to wait. Reservations are not accepted.

1  Thank SBGAL2011
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We were staying at the Outrigger Regency next door and they made us a tasty pizza for us to eat on our lanai during the fireworks show. We didn't eat in the restaurant, but every time we walked by, it was packed!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We arrived early (5:00pm) and were seated within minutes, I don’t know if there is a wait for a table later on. It was our last dinner in Waikiki before leaving so my husband and I wanted to make is special, the sun wasn’t down yet but I asked our server (who was the best server I’ve had to date in Waikiki) if he could turn the lights on that wrap around the palm trees, he said normally they don’t come on until it’s dusk but he’d see what he could do. A few minutes later the manager was out there turning the lights on, it set a beautiful environment for our supper. Everything was perfect from the wine to the meals, portions could have been bigger, but the richness of the meal was so good we left feeling full and satisfied. Again, our server was fantastic. It boggles my mind why people are waiting hours for a table at places like Cheesecake Factory, when you can dine here. But then again, maybe this place is best kept a secret.

1  Thank LLTravelsinStyle