“Good food reasonably priced”
Review of Arancino di Mare

Arancino di Mare
Reserve with OpenTable
Arancino di Mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 2,527 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: Arancino Restaurants has been serving authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of world-famous Waikiki to visitors from around the world. Its recipes reflect Napoli-style epicurean delights made with imported cheeses, meats and pastas from Italy incorporating fresh local seafood and produce creating unique Italian dining experience. The award-winning Arancino Restaurants have received high remarks by guests, who also include high-profile U.S. and Japanese celebrities. There are currently three Arancino locations – Arancino di Mare (Waikiki Beach Marriott), Arancino on Beachwalk, and our newest location Arancino at The Kahala (The Kahala Hotel).
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This was close to our hotel and some tables had a view of the beach. The food was excellent (we had pasta and pizza). Service wa good too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,144)

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We ate at the other Arancino last year when we were here and I insisted on going back again this year. The food is outstanding, the service matches the food. From the scallop appetizer to the caprese salad, the pasta finished by tiramisu. It was outstanding. I'm not a wine guy so I can't comment about the wine list but others in my par seemed happy with the wine selection. Worth every penny, we will eat here every time I'm in the area on vacation.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

the crepes are to die for

It is not a cheap 2.99 breakfast place by any means - but once during your vacation is well worth the price you pay

they have a drink bar which I believe is 6$ but its all you can drink coffee/tea/juice etc

Service was amazing - and they have a large outside dining area

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had several meals at Arancino. All meals were excellent. The staff is helpful and wish we were there now! The pasta was cooked exactly to our liking and the salads were very fresh and unique.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Probably one of my favorite meals while recently visiting Honolulu!
Nice people, delicious food and great outdoor dining only 1 block from the beach. The proscuitto and papaya appetizer was about the most amazing thing I have ever eaten. It was simple, fresh and yummy!
We loved the pizza and would recommend this restaurant to anyone!