“Round Table Pizza at the Hilton Resort”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #102 of 2,430 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was looking at the many poor reviews on this site.

I called from my room and was told 15 minutes. When I arrived the pizza was ready. We were asked if we wanted plates, napkins, utensils as our order was to go. When I arrived to the room the pizza was still hot and delicious and we had plenty of leftovers!

I felt that the pizza was very good. I did take a suggestion though from a reviewer. Get one of the premium pizza's the King Arthurs was great and the toppings were plentiful. Use your Village Experience card (concierge desks) and get free cheesy bread as well. Large King Arthurs pizza and cheesy bread less than $30.

. I'd probably come and order pizza from Round Table again.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I worked as a manager at a round table for many years, so while on vacation we decided to give it a try. Because it's in the hilton village the price is higher and the menu seems smaller but the food was great. We had a large and some wings and it fed our family. The service was fast but not a lot of seating.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

It's in the Hilton resort village so a Large 16" pizza with pepperoni and Pineapple was $30 - and the pineapple was from a can. Therefore I say skip this place.

1  Thank StevenOntario
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had pizza at the Kailua round table pizza. The pizza was so yummy! The restaurant was busy, but service and food was excellent. The sushi restaurant next door was excellent too.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed at the Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel who promotes the use of this food establishment. After a long day shopping we thought we would give it a try. We called for a pizza and some chicken wings - upon calling I waited approximately 15 minutes for someone to take my order. They finally took my details (my last name I had to spell three times) and was advised that the food would be delivered in approx 1 1/2 hrs. I noted they must have been busy so agreed to wait. Two hours later and some very hungry children, I called to see where order had got to…they said they didn't have our order…they thought that we perhaps didn't place the entire order ??? (yes, because I only ever give half an order!!) and continued to speculate on what I didn't do when placing my order (over the phone talking with their staff)…very poor indeed… Perhaps the food may be nice but I'm unable to verify this as we were never served!

1  Thank Jengweed13

Been to Round Table Pizza? Share your experiences!