“Expensive Pizza no taste”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #99 of 2,494 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This place was busy every night so we thought we would give it a try as i love Pizza. We where all disapointed, Just did not like the taste of the Pizza. Not sure what else i can say about it.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was a good value and the food we ordered came right on time, they had the foresight to realize we were going to need plates with out us remembering to ask. Will most like call them again next visit.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were hungry for lunch and found this place while wandering through the Hilton Hawaiian Village. We ordered salad and a pizza. Both Hawaiian themed. Very delicious. The server was so kind and so prompt. This was a great place to eat.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I got a roasted chicken and pineapple pizza, it was good. They have a wide selection of toppings and sauces. The service was very poor, our waiter was rude and we had to ask for refills. Our bill was 21.00 for a medium pizza, I handed the waiter 25.00. He walked by a few minutes later and asked if I needed change, I said yes...he returned my change and turned and started laughing. If I get bad service, you get a bad tip. Pretty simple. Other than that it was good.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We went there 2 different times and the pizza and service was outstanding each time. We ordered the King Arthur Supreme Pizza and was not diappointed at all. The prices are little high in my opinion. Wonderful time!!!

Been to Round Table Pizza? Share your experiences!