“For ramen lovers! Great taste!!!”
Review of Hatsuhana Hawaii

Hatsuhana Hawaii
Ranked #480 of 2,495 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Ramen has great taste! The only drawback is the limited selection... only two flavors are available for ramen and limited selection on other food served... besides that, they tastes great!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Must try the eel sushi and Miso. Very yummy! Servers were friendly and helpful. I had the fried noodle with seafood and it was huge. My hubby tried the special chicken- very yummy! always full of Japanese tourists.

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

I like creative rolls like I find on the mainland. This was very boring in selection for someone like me. The tuna didn't taste right either. I would not recommend or return. I asked for local rec's for sushi and didn't get any so I ended up here

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We were treated to dinner, at Hatsuhana, by my sister and her husband. My husband and I enjoyed the succulent duck with fresh carrots, broccoli and potatoes and the melt-in-your-mouth butterfish with cucumber, asparagus, lettuce and two potato dumplings. The fish was very filling, despite its' appearance of a small serving. Teriyaki sauce comes, on the side, with each dish.

The décor is simple wooden chairs and tables, carpeted floors and an occasional bouquet of Hawaiian flowers. The service was reasonably quick and the staff spoke English fluently. There is no menu on their website for this location and the food offered is different in Honolulu, compared to the other restaurants in this chain.

If we are in the area, we would eat here again.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food and service are fine but there are better choices if you are willing to leave the Hilton village area.