“A must place to visit”

La Mariana Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #61 of 2,391 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Bloomington, Indiana
“A must place to visit”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

DO NOT MISS THIS OLDEST TIKI BAR IN THE WORLD! as recommended by a good friend, we went for a sunset and stayed the whole night. One of the best , unique atmosphere in OAHU.
Very romantic ! Amazing musician duo, great scenery, drinks and food. Loved the macademia nut sorbet. Great service...Will go there in a heart beat. Highly recommended.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Neat atmosphere”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We did not know this place existed except that we had a friend tell us about it as they had eaten there recently. So we decided to try it out on our last night in town. It was hard to find even using GPS but it's on a nice, little marina and we enjoyed watching the sun set on the water. The food was good and our waitress was very nice.

Huntington Beach, Ca
“Last great Tiki bar in Honolulu”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

All my friends on Oahu kept telling me to go. They kept saying "you have to visit this place just once. It is on Sand Island near the airport. You may feel like you are going through the shady part of town but it is worth it to go. My business friends say many go there for business lunches since it is a nice place in the business district. The Food is average, the service and atmosphere is great. Make sure the deaf piano player is there, his ability to play any song is fantastic. Tiki's everywhere and near a boat dock. My wife had a seared tuna salad and I had prime rib. The prime rib was warmed on a grill but rare like I like my beef. My wife's salad was delicious and the fish fresh. I ordered some sautéed mushrooms for my prime rib and they did not come. When I brought this up to the service persons attention, I got them quickly and was not charged for them. Again, great service.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank jfott2000
Henderson, Nevada
“This place just made me want to sigh.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place was recommended to us by a local, so we could kill some time on the way to the airport. His directions were awful, Siri had us going in circles in an industrial looking park but we finally found it. Very low ceilings, kinda muggy/stifling in there...no moving air. Bathroom had a shower in it and was in deplorable shape. The only way our waitress could've been any slower/less attentive would've been had she just left in the middle of her shift and went home. Took 20 mins to get 2 so-so drinks and we never saw her again. We ended up leaving enough money on the table to cover the drinks and hopefully tax...and just left. <sigh>

Visited February 2013
Agawam, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is a Gem”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This restaurant has a tiki bar and a great bartender named Wayne. The layback feeling is such a joy after being in the hustle of Waikiki. There is a marina so you can watch the boats coming in and out. We just had pupu's. The Calimari Steak was delicious.