“This is a Gem” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Mariana Restaurant & Bar

La Mariana Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #48 of 2,326 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Hawaiian, Polynesian
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Agawam, Massachusetts
“This is a Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

This restaurant has a tiki bar and a great bartender named Wayne. The layback feeling is such a joy after being in the hustle of Waikiki. There is a marina so you can watch the boats coming in and out. We just had pupu's. The Calimari Steak was delicious.

• Visited March 2013

Bremerton, Washington
“What a downer”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have waited for over a week before I wrote this review. I wanted to give myself a chance to reflect on what happened. We left our hotel at eight pm to drive to Sand Island and La Mariana. It was a Tuesday evening and we were going for a night cap. We kept missing the sign and arrived at eight thirty or a little later. I called for directions and the lady who answered pointed out where the sign would be and the proper turn off. When we walked in the bartender informed us that there were closed. The hostess looked shocked and suprised by that comment. She asked us if we wanted food or just a drink. The bartender yelled again, "We are closed.". We told the hostess we would just have a drink. The bartender again yelled. "The bar is closed too." We went ahead and left. I had called five minutes before and the same hostess never mentioned that they were closing or getting ready to close. The hostess looked very uncomfortable. We just left. I can't judge the food or the service for that matter, only the lack of hospitatilty or welcomeness. Bottom line, go somewhere else, they are not very friendly or deserving of your business.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TheFantailChef
Broadway, North Carolina
“Great value and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had the calamari and then the Seafood Trio. I really enjoyed the quantity and quality of the food. The scallops were tender and tasty and the shrimp well cooked.
Our bartender took great care of us and I hope he enjoyed the tip!
Well done!

Visited January 2013
Missouri
“Unique place to celebrate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I had dinner here in August with my husband, parents, sister and her fiancee. We were celebrating my parents' 35th wedding anniversary and the last night of our Hawaiian vacation.

We all thought the service was great, food very good (most of us did surf and turf) and the ambiance very neat. The hostess took a family photo of us that was the best of our trip. We especially liked the decor and the mai tai's.

I'll warn you the neighborhood is a little odd, kind of industrial, and it took asking directions for us to find the place, but we couldn't have asked for more for our last meal in Hawaii.

• Visited August 2012
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Last True Tiki”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

From what I hear, this is the last True Tiki Lounge in Hawaii. Everyone needs to go here. I am a TIKI and Tropical fanaticv and this place has it all. It looks like you just walked into the early 50's. Its autentic, its all Tiki, coconuts, blowfish etc. Right on a small marina. I could sit here all day and relax in the fact that I really am somewhere else. I love this place....its good for the Soul..
You need to try the Octopus......

• Visited June 2012