“Always a worthwhile deal.”
Review of Prince Court Restaurant - CLOSED

Prince Court Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Always a worthwhile deal.”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Their seafood buffet is always a good deal. The selection in way above the norm and the service is being done by people who know what they are doing. It got a little loud but that is due to the popularity of the buffet.

• Visited June 2014

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Delicious daily seafood buffet”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The restaurant offers daily seafood buffet and breakfast buffet. There are many choice of different kind of seafood and Japanese food.

Visited May 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“One of the worst customer service experiences”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I just called to attempt to pre-pay for my mom's Mother's Day brunch since i'm located in Las Vegas and could not be with her, my grandmother and aunt for the day. Instead of being helpful, the response I got from your Restaurant Manager (Terrance or Lawrence?) was that he could not allow me to do so because the "rule..." was that the person whose name is on the reservation gets to determine who pays for the check. He said families in Hawaii always fight over the check and they don't want people getting mad at them for someone else paying for the bill. As a professional in the hospitality industry, this is the dumbest rule i've ever heard of. The point was for me to surprise my Mom with a nice gift and instead I was told "no, your Mom needs to okay you paying for the bill." IT'S MOTHER'S DAY! I am completely apalled by this and would never return to your hotel for any service in the future. I am planning to call my family immediately to cancel that reservation and get them set up at a place that knows how to treat their customers (and makes smart business decisions). I'm very dissapointed in the Hawaii Prince Hotel.

4 Thank Shannon S
Hilo, Hawaii
“Relax Dinner”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

It was a nice quiet setting perfect for two or more people to enjoy a wonderful buffet. Also at the right time the sunset view is lovely from this restaurant. And the waiters were most accommodating.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Branz24
Houston, Texas
“Good Seafood Buffet”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

If you're craving seafood then this is the place to go. At $50 a head, you can eat to your hearts content of snow crab legs, king crab legs, and Dungeness crab legs. My favorite was the Dungeness crab legs as they were warm and did not taste over cooked like the king crab legs did. They also had ahi and clam poke, lomi, some salad options, a do-it-yourself ramen station, some warm foods that have more international flavor, tempura, hand rolls, prime rib, and a pretty expansive dessert table. All in all it was a good meal, but I don't think I would go back again. The service was impeccable though. I would recommend making reservations as sometimes there can be a wait. We had reservations at 6pm and the place wasn't quite busy yet. Leaving at 7:30pm there was starting to be a line. If you drove, they can validate your parking. We didn't know that so we parked on the Macy's side at the mall and walk over...it was about a 7 minute walk.

• Visited May 2014