“Cold room”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I did not like the cold room. There were several ladies who were cold. One lady could not finish her lunch. The wait staff did not adjust the temperature. I was glad to leave this restaurant.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Service was great & the food was excellent! There was a 4 course meal deal for $18. It was a fantastic deal! Waitress was friendly & prompt. The food melted in our mouths! Would go again!!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Wow! Was truly impressed with the food (including Maine Lobster), service and atmosphere. Could not get over the view of Portland Head Light (Fort Williams Park) hanging on the wall as my fiance and I ate dinner. It was fun telling the waitress where we were from...pointing to the photo...when she thought we lived on the other side of of the street from the restaurant. Its nice to see Red Lobster making a comeback and selling the product(s) advertized from where they came! .

Reviewed February 14, 2014

If you love lobster this is the place. We were there when it was lobster fest so we just went crazy...each plate had two lobsters! While you have to wait to get in (especially during dinner time), staff are friendly and courteous.

1  Thank vanha10
Reviewed February 12, 2014

For years I have been looking forward to visiting Red Lobster. The idea of eating cheap lobster for a Norwegian is great since this is without a doubt the most expensive of the foods back home. I ordered the "two tailed lobster" and it looked great when it arrived. I must admit I was suprised to see such great seafood drenched in a creamy garlic butter. So much so that I did not even taste the lobster it self. For me this is like marinating your christmas turkey in HP sauce. Why would you mess with fresh seafood like this?

1  Thank CeeDeeGee