“Great Tasting Thai Food”
Review of Phuket Thai McCully - CLOSED

Phuket Thai McCully
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We has a great experience here. the service better than average, but not great. Location less than average, but the food was great. My wife had Peanut curry and loved it and I had the Lemon Grass seafood dish which was excellent. Portion were good size, plenty filling. I highly recommend the food here.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here for thirteen years but tonight was the last. 1. They lost their liquor license twice. It's not coming back. 2. They had several parties waiting at the door, but the restaurant was 1/3 full. The rest of the tables were unbussed. Wait staff didn't care. 3. They "ran out of chopsticks" and our 18 year old waitress told me no worry, in Thailand people eat with their hands!!! I've been to Thailand often, never seen that.
All the signs of a failing restaurant and no one cares. AVOID. Imagine what's going on in the kitchen!

3  Thank Peter R
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I lived in Phuket in 2011 and this restaurant brings me back to the great flavors and spices of Thailand. Pad Thai and Curry there are phenomenal.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We have been to this restaurant twice lately its that good, Large selection to choose from,all excellent quality,you choose how spicy they make it, Fast service,nice waiters,and a very reasonable price too. We plan on returning before we go home to New Zealand yet again. The restaurant has been operating 15 years, B.Y.O. too.

1  Thank JamesMurray
Reviewed December 1, 2013

You won't be disappointed! If you love Thai, you must visit Phuket Thai Mc Cully. I enjoyed some of the best seasoned and flavorful Thai that I have ever eaten. Mixed vegetables with chicken in an oyster sauce was cooked to perfection.The portions were huge and the service was great.

The restaurant is located in a shopping center, a short drive from the beach area. Make sure you stop by if you are in the area.

1  Thank Karen B