“Thai style fried chicken!”
Review of Phuket Thai McCully - CLOSED

Phuket Thai McCully
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Oradell, New Jersey
“Thai style fried chicken!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was the first place we went (for dinner) after landing and checking into our hotel. My husband's eggplant stir-fry was average, but the Thai style fried chicken was delicious. Definitely recommended.

Visited May 2013

Honolulu
“Very nice Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Enjoyable restaurant to visit for lunch. Good selection on menu, portions a little small, but well
done- very tasty. Service was fast and efficient, tho' our waitress was a little loud. Otherwise
everything else was fine - bright and clean.

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“a charm all three times”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Partially because it's within walking distance to the conference center (why are there no restaurants closer!!!) but mostly because of the great food and service, I had lunch here 3 days in a row. You can chose your level of spice on most dishes which made myself and all my lunch companions happy. Plus yummy Thai iced tea!

Visited April 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Tasty, quick service, and lots of options.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I like this restaurant. It's fairly small but they have prompt service and will try to seat you ASAP. I like specially like their crispy chicken special. If you don't like anything on the menu, try one of their daily specials, which is always prepared fresh. Parking can be a challenge as the mall that it's located in has very limited parking spaces. There are additional parking spaces at the garage below but that fills up fast also. Great place for Thai food.

• Visited March 2013
waikiki
“Tofu past it's best before date!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I walked to the Phuket Thai on McCully from Waikiki which was very convenient! We had never eaten there before but it was recommended by friends. We looked at the menu and order Phat Thai with Tofu, Eggplant with tofu and calamari appetizer. The calamari was good, I've had better. As soon as I tasted the Phat Thai I knew there was something wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it. I ate a little more and realized the tofu was bad! Tried the eggplant dish but after the Phat Thai I was very weary of the dish. Not sure if that was bad or not but at this stage I didn't want to risk getting sick. I told the waiter he was very nice and he went to talk to the chef. I heard someone from the kitchen say "throw it all out"! He came out to tell me that yes the tofu was bad and the chef apologized for this. They took the price of the Phat Thai as well as an order of rice off the bill.
The service was good but I did suffer the consequences of eating the bad tofu. We will not be returning to eat at this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012