“A wonderful experience!”

Kincaid's Fish Chop & Stkhse
Reserve with OpenTable
Kincaid's Fish Chop & Stkhse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #282 of 2,337 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Cross street: Ward
Description: Today's Interpretation of a Traditional Fish, Chop and Steakhouse... Only Kincaid's recalls the simpler place and time of the Great American Fish, Chop and Steakhouses. Visitors become lifetime guests because Kincaid's recalls the warmth, memories and flavors they know and love. At Kincaid's, Guests savor their dining experience and enjoy wonderfully reasonable prices as well. Kincaid's. Welcome Home.
Grand Junction, Colorado
“A wonderful experience!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

It is rare that I find a restaurant that I think is completely worth the higher price, but this place was worth every penny. We sat at the bar, which worked out since they still had happy hour until 7pm. It isn't often you can find a place with that late of a happy hour. We ordered a variety of appetizers which were all very delicous. It was crab month so we tried the crab wontons, which really were the best crab wontons I've had; and I've eaten alot of wontons. While I realize that peoples experiences can differ, I feel like this restaurant deserves a higher rating then it's been given. The restaurant, at least in the bar area, was comfortable and clean, it is easy to find, and the service was everything you could ask for. I will definitely go again. Also, do not skip dessert, the options are amazing!

• Visited October 2012

majestic mts
“Good Food - Great View of the Harbor Decor Tacky”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was a perfect spot to walk to from our sunset cruise at the marina across the street and easy to find after we saw on mapquest that it was in the same corner of the second floor as The Old Spaghetti factory at Ward Warehouse. However I agree with previous reviewers that the place could use a re-do. The furnishings and decor are tack and outdated. Even the size of the menu according to 'Resturant Impossible' is physically too big and heavy and way too long!

BUT our waiter was very attentive, knew the menu backwards and forwards, answered our questions and helped us make our decisions easily.

So what about the food? Great, my crab cake according to the waiter was 90% crab 10% filler it was so big I ate only half that night and the rest on my salad the next day. The other guests had steamed mussels, panko coated fish with a light wine sauce and wedge salad with onion soup. All were happy with the proportions and quality of the food.

Would we go back again? Sometime, right now we are exploring off the beaten path Honolulu and Wikiki spots, and there are so many places yet to try.

• Visited September 2012
Wabasca, Canada
“A little out of the way, but worth the visit.”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great place to eat. A little off the beaten path one may say. Located on the second floor of the Ward Centre. The fish tacos are the best I have ever eaten. My wife had the catch of the day and was not disappointed. A definite much stop if you find yourself down in the area doing some shopping.

Jackson Miss.
“Great food, great view, great service.”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Ive been a fan of Kincaids since 1990 (when it was Horatio's.) It has consistently remained one of Honolulu's best restaurants. The seafood is grilled perfectly, and the steaks, shrimp, shellfish are always delicious. I can't recommend this place enough. Go around sunset and enjoy the spectacular view.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank JacksonGuy
Honolulu
“Honolulu standard - service is slipping”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Kincaids has long-time food servers that are friendly and personable. Have been to dinner twice in the past six weeks on Saturday evenings. Service has been slightly slow. Not sure if they have cut back on help. Food remains very good.

• Visited February 2012