“Slightly Disappointed”

Golden Duck
Ranked #677 of 2,524 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Chinese food in my opinion is the best - I couldn't wait to order my favorite dishes: crispy gau gee mein, sour cabbage with porl, pork hash, fried rice.... the food was good, but not as good as it used to be. I was slightly disappointed as gravy noodles are my favorite and this didnt live up to my expectations. Good Chinese food in Hawaii is getting harder to find...

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Whether you dine at the Kahala or King Street Golden Duck restaurant, the food is always consistently good. The seasoning of the food is perfect and the quality of its ingredients always fresh.The service is friendly and excellent. The Kahala locaiton is excellent for larger parties with more than enough parking.

2  Thank sakodaesq
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had a really good meal here but there is no atmosphere and the service is a little odd. Good value for your money if you don't mind the mismatched furniture.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have pasted by the Golden Duck for years and I finally decided to go when my mom was visiting. It was really good. We especially loved the pork fried rice and crab cream cheese puffs, yum!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I love this place!!! this is my favorite place to get my chinese food fix. chicken fried rice was awsome!! also had crispy gau gee, kayuk with steamed bun. service is good and the food comes quick. cant wait till my next visit.

1  Thank noznoz808

Been to Golden Duck? Share your experiences!