“Best price on breakfast in HNL”

Snappers Sports Bar
Ranked #432 of 2,421 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed November 23, 2013

this is the place to go for breakfast, too bad we found it too late. 399 for two eggs, bacon, toast and potatoes, not incl. coffee. Its a sports bar so a little dark inside and lots of birds outside and very close to the street and sidewalk, but still a good place for food, friendly staff and good food. Also has a happy hour from 3-6. Stop in.

There are newer reviews for Snappers Sports Bar

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We had breakfasts and dinners here - breakfast special was 2 eggs, 2 bacon or sausage, potato or rice or pancakes, toast for $3.99 - a better choice than Mickey D's which was down the street. Each night they run a dinner special - we were there for the burger night (very tasty) and the prime rib night (generous portion and tender). The soup and salad bar was small easily enough choices and very fresh. The wait staff were friendly and helpful with suggestions. Definitely a must do if you are staying in the area.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was impressed with the food and happy hour prices make it very easy to go back! Taco Tuesday is my favorite!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

It's been a year so I thought it was time to give Snappers another shot. Since my review a year ago I thought the owners would have assessed the waitstaff and made adjustments. I guess they just don't care. Here is the usual routine. You walk in, sit down. If you are a regular you get served right away. If not, you don't. Pretty simple. Last night it was slow. Still, no recognition that a customer had been there 15 minutes without so much as a nod. Like I said in my last review its like a Kenny Rodgers song and you gotta know "when to walk away". This time I did. I walked further down the street to the Wailana Coffee House which blows the socks off Snappers in customer service. Of course that's a different review...

1  Thank NealSil
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had breakfast here on the first Sunday of the NFL in September and the place was bouncing! Given how busy it was the service was really good and the food was also good, all in all a good option for a quick bite.