“Not a bad place in a pinch”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #427 of 2,420 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Reasonable prices compared with other places nearby. Service was excellent. Had a table at the window, food was Average I liken it to Chuck-E-Cheese for adults. It can get noisey. It is conveinient if heading to the theater nearby or shopping at Ward Warehouse

There are newer reviews for Dave & Buster's

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Food was good, games looked great but didn't have time to check them out. Waitress was so quiet I can't believe she is in the service industry. Took too long to seat us when there where open tables.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Visited the restaurant on a Friday night, about 6:10 PM. Greeted by friendly staff and immediately seated in a booth at a window with a nice view of the street and Ward shops. Server attended to us immediately with drinks and our meal order. Ordered sweet potato fries (yummy), steak salad (yucky) and chicken quesadilla (yum). The steak salad was a huge disappointment; I had to rummage through the greens to find non soggy or fresh greens. Only half of the steak was cooked as requested. The remaining 4 pieces were very raw - not even my spouse wanted it - he usually eats anything. The server did offer to replace it - but by then I felt pessimistic that a second salad would be better. Our server checked on us often. Overall, the atmosphere is OK; it got noisier with more guests by the time we departed which was 40 minutes after our seating. The location of this restaurant is good. Parking is plentiful but fills quickly with night life. Additionally, it is adjacent to a theater complex so very convenient for movie goers before or after their showing.

1  Thank HawaiiAndi
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I take my family here at least once a week and we are never disappointed. The staff is great, and they always go the extra mile to make sure your issues are resolved. The food is pretty good too, and the games are always in working condition if there is a problem they fix it immediately and refund your money or make up for it any other way. If you have small children I recommend you go earlier in the day, because it gets really packed at night because of the club.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Aunt Pam, mom, and I stopped in for lunch. We all had a different pasta dish and they're real very delicious. We also had the chocolate fondue dessert, amazing!!

Been to Dave & Buster's? Share your experiences!