“Much enjoyed.”

Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Good food, friendly, reliable service, nice location. Fun. Each time we went, we knew it would be good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,989)

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have eaten here on numerous trips to Waikiki Beach! Never disappointing and close to everything!! Lots of options on the menu and great drinks also with super service!! Highly recommended, moderate price!

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Much nicer inside than from the outside. The burgers are really good. Service good plenty coffee and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I had breakfast at the restaurant. The waitress was snotty and inattentive, I asked her 3 times for a straw, she never did bring one, I finally asked another server and got a straw immediately. The eggs were cold, the potatoes didn't have flavor, the toast was cold and dry. I was extremely disappointed and would never go back.

1  Thank flygirl_7
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had an opportunity to eat at this place on Valentines Day. It was pretty cool. The food was very good, and the amounts were large. I ordered the coconut shrimp Caesar salad. It was excellent and fresh. My salad cost roughly $14. It was well worth it. My daughter ordered chicken fingers and fries, cost about $15, there were 4 large chicken strips tossed in Barbeque sauce with freshly cut fries! Very good food. Our server was very friendly, he was from New Jersey and made us feel really comfortable! I would definitely eat here again. This place is conventionally located on the strip as well, across from the beach.