“Hungry?”

Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Due to an early flight we had to wait for our hotel room so we looked for somewhere on the Main Street to get breakfast. This is the spot if you want a big greasy breakfast. We ordered the cheeseburger breakfast and it was massive, hash brown, onion rings, bacon, eggs, pickles, salad and a massive cheeseburger to top it off. Other people around us asked what it was and ordered the same because it looked that good and BIG!
The soft drinks have free refills and happy hour is at 3pm if you're after something stronger.
Great service, great atmosphere - laid back, relaxing and delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,843)

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great staff and service - we had Tawney and she is awesome food was perfect - great lunch and perfect views

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Yes this was just what I was looking for after a long day shopping, sightseeing and swimming so I had a mighty big hunger. The burgers here are not just your average burger they are made with care and are truly an art form. The location is great away from the rush yet close enough to everything you have the real feel of being on holidays. I had the pastrami burger something I never had before it was great washed down with several ice cold draught beers. Make sure you are hungry and not just looking for a snack

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I guess I should have known better than to order a salad in a burger restaurant. My grilled chicken ceasar salad was no better than one of those 'do it yourself' bags from the supermarket and the chicken was dry and tasteless. My fellow diners thought their meals were okay but nothing special. Verdict--there must be better, cheaper and tastier places to eat in Honolulu although we were entertained by the gym goers stretching on the outside balcony across the road.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The name of the place pretty much describes it. Menu items are primarily burgers, sandwiches and pub-type appetizers. The food quality is very good and the portion size is average to large depending on what you order. We ate here twice so it was worth coming back for. The kalua pork nachos are dynamite. A meal in and of itself if you order it alone but is good to share. I HIGHLY recommend them. My wife loves mushroom swiss burgers so she had the same thing both times and said they were really good. They also have this incredibly large burger platter that if you eat it in 20 minutes you get put on the wall of fame. Someone tried eating it when we were there the first time and that was pretty fun to watch (he made it about halfway and gave up). Prices are reasonable considering the location. We had no trouble with service either time we were there. The first visit our waiter was joking and bantering with us and checked on us often. The second visit we found out that our waitress was actually from the same town in Arizona that we were so we had a fun chat with her. They were a lot busier the second visit, but she stayed on top of all the tables in her area. The location is really nice, directly across from the beach. If you are there at sunset try to get a window seat. the windows are wide open and you get a great breeze and a wonderful view. They also have a standard kids menu - mini burgers, mac and cheese, etc.