“Cheap eats”

Neighborhood: Waikiki
Melbourne, Australia
“Cheap eats”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Burgers were good value and quite tasty. Reaonably priced, 3 people less than $60. Good location opposite beach and good service.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had been to the Cheeseburger in Paradise in Maui and told my husband we had to go in Honolulu, and we were not disappointed. They have a great happy hour from 3-6 every day with drink specials and food specials. I highly recommend the mini corn dogs and baby burgers with fries! The happy hour Mai Tai was delicious and quite strong.

Newcastle, Australia
“THE BEST IN HAWAII”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I think we ate here 5-6 times within the 3 weeks we were here. It is defiantly the best in Waikiki, the burgers are so yummy and it's on the beach so the best views ever. I defiantly recommend you go and eat here, it's great from young kids to the elderly, yes yes yes and yes!!

Visited July 2012
“Great reviews but not for me”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have visited there followed many great reviews in many medias.
But burger is normal and price is overpriced. only good is its location just near beach.

• Visited June 2013
Thank jeongjae.lee
“Worth the visit..”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We of course had this on our to do list when in Waikiki but was a little skeptical due to a few not so great reviews. However we got there at 9pm and got seated pretty quickly and our waiter was very laid back and cool. The burgers are expensive and maybe not as good as Red Robin but hey you are there looking out at the beach and bikinis so that goes a long way;-)
Drinks were good and the fries were great which is one reason I bump this to a 4. I would say it is a must do and maybe even better after having 3 or 4 brews to enhance the appetite..