“Quick Bite”
Review of Chart House

Chart House
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 2,421 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Hobron Street
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Excellent service - good food - not too pricey. Crowded - live music and a bit loud. Great service and good location

There are newer reviews for Chart House

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The restaurant is a short walking distance from Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki (a very upscale hotel with marina/beaches/ocean view from 17th floor awesome!). Two evenings of good meals and fun. Locals come to this restaurant and are friendly, informative about the area; service was prompt and attentive; the marina view is beautiful, and the live entertainment is good. Recommend reservations if you wish ocean view seating. The menu offerings are varied and pricing reasonable (comparing to restaurants visited on the Big Island - Kona).

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Food was overpriced. Worst MaiTai ever. The waitress seemed annoyed and unfriendly. Never brought out a dish we ordered we could not get her attention to remind her. Tables are crammed to close. Not what I expect from the Chart House

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I ate there on Saturday evening (Aug. 24, 2013). The service was pretty good, we were able to finish the appetizer before our entrees arrived, and our glasses stayed full. I got the 14 oz ribeye. It was cooked properly (medium rare) and looked very good, but it turned out to be mostly chewy, and there was VERY little seasoning, if any. The potato was pretty small, and the bread that was served was four slices of rye bread that I could have gotten off the shelf from any grocery store, and was served at room temperature, not heated at all. My wife got the whole Maine lobster. She said that the tail was chewy, but the claws were a little better. The stuffed mushrooms were very good (though $15.00 for four mushrooms seemed a little steep). The clam chowder tasted good, and had plenty of clam flavor, but I suspect it was from clam juice and not clams as neither of us got more than a very few small pieces. The final bill, with tip was $170.00. Overall, we could have gotten a better meal around the corner at Outback for less than half the price. The food wasn't bad, just ridiculously over priced for the quality of the meal we got.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A great place to watch the sunset while you dine. The food was good, the service was excellent.

We ordered a bottle of wine and dinner and watched the sunset over the marina. I ordered the off the monthly specials menu (4 course meal when we were there). I ordered the crab-stuffed mushrooms for the appetizer, the ceasar salad, Baked Stuffed Shrimp, and the Crème Brûlée. Everything was good but the Crème Brûlée was probably my favorite.

I would recommend this place for dinner (if you are looking for a nicer restaurant to dine at) and to make reservations so that you do not miss the sunset.