“Did the job”

The Shack Hawaii Kai
Ranked #459 of 2,431 Restaurants in Honolulu
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Serving Epic Burgers since 1972! The Shack Hawaii Kai is a great place to catch all your favorite sports action, or just relax out on our lanai!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My friends and I came here after a day of hiking Diamond Head and snorkelling at Hanauma bay. It did the job for some average fried food and pitchers of beer. Nice little spot.
March 2011

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My second time here at The Shack. I love the atmosphere, food, drinks, and itis right on the water. I had the pupu plate of wings, skins, and mozzarella sticks. Yum yum.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This local chain is all over the Island of Oahu. We motored into this location on our friends Zodiac after completing some scuba diving in the area.

Prompt friendly service, and the lunch overall was very good. The lunch plates contained very large portions and were more food than we could eat.

As with their other locations, this is more of a bar/entertainment establishment. There was a local Yacht club that shared part of this location with them. But other than the harbor view, it was a bit dark, smelled like beer, and the restrooms were absolutely horrid.

A good stop for a quick bite, or a night of hanging out with friends would be well suited for here. Don't expect fancy decor or exotic dining.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to meet friends to just have a few drinks and many pitchers later the burgers for our guests and Kalbi Plate for me was excellent. Everything came together for our get together for all 10 of us and a memorable evening was the result.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My aunt and uncle took me to eat there during my visit and we had a ball. My Scooby Snack was suprisingly good. Everyone's food was very good. I cannot wait to visit the Shack next May!