“Fun little "hole in the wall"”
Review of Fatty's Chinese Fast Food - CLOSED

Fatty's Chinese Fast Food
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Fun little "hole in the wall"”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had a quick and tasty dinner at Fatty's while in Honolulu. It is not fancy at all, but sitting at the bar, eating your food while watching all the action in the kitchen (which is literally right in front of you) was time well spent.

• Visited June 2013

Franklinton, LA
“Son's Introduction to Chinese Food”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

30 years ago our son got his first taste of Chinese food here. You know where he had to go when we spent our first day in Waikiki.
He still loves the food there!

Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Very fast & very cheap”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Sit at the counter and watch the chefs at work. This is very simple, fast and very cheap Chinese food. My travelling companion loves it, me less so but you can eat for $10 a head so it's hard to complain. On my last visit I overheard the guy sitting next to me say that he's been going to Fatty's every year for the past 15 years so it's doing something right.

Visited May 2013
vancouver
“Good, cheap food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very similar to good quality food court Chinese food. Family had 2 items with chow mein, the cheaper meals. I ordered the chicken mushroom chow mein which is made to order. I really enjoyed it. We took our meals to the marketplace food court to eat and as it turns out a little hula show. Would eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Chinese in the Area”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I highly, highly recommend getting lunch and dinner here because it is not only great food overall, but it is cheap and you are getting a local flavor. Get the half duck for ten dollars. It's amazing! And the lunch specials are great, especially when they are fresh (just wait ten minutes until one bucket is empty and then sit down and order the freshly made item).

Visited May 2013