“Love Chilies”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We've eaten here the last two times we've been to Hawaii. Service is always great, food is great, we really enjoy coming here and it's normal Chili prices. So it's all good!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had the made-at-the-table quacamole...excellent!!! The service was great. It's just off the main walking/shopping area so we were seated immediately and didn't have to wait like every other restaurant in Waikiki. Our waiter was awesome. We didn't have to ask for refills, napkins, etc. They just appeared. Not impressed with the basket attached to the restroom key that was located in the attached hotel. I'm not a germaphobe, but others may have a problem with it.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We both love good food so don't usually expect well prepared meals in chain restaurants but this was a surprise. To begin with the staff is friendly and attentive, the food was very good and the atmosphere was cheery and fun. There must be good management behind this as well as a caring chef. Usually it takes some time for us to get a first good impression and as usual we had walked into several restaurants before we felt so welcome at Chili's. Good location and the only thing my husband would have liked is draft beer.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

It's Chili's, so not to much different from the mainland. It is more expensive, as you should expect for an island location. I sat at the bar, but the one bartender was not very good. Running around not seeming to accomplish much. He asked for my order twice and charged me for two drinks when I had one, my other drink was bought by another bar patron. It is in a good location.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Great service and good food. What more can you ask for!
Maybe good price! We had the guacamole made at our table and it was heaven!! Highly recommended!