“One of my favorite places for lunch”

Ryan's Grill At Ward Center
Reserve with OpenTable
Ryan's Grill At Ward Center is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Cross street: Kamakee St
“One of my favorite places for lunch”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Ryan's is very dependable and consistent. I am in Honolulu once per month, and I will have lunch at Ryan's at least twice during the week. The restaurant is very accessible, easy parking and we always have great service.

I found the Thai chicken sandwich ( a little spicy) to my favorite. I also like the chicken and pork lettuce cups. Both are great for lunch. My dining partners each time opt for the fish tacos and I have to admit they looked really good. I would suggest making Ryan's one of your spots. It's out of the toursit section and is more of Honolulu than other places in Waikiki.

Give this place a shot. One tip, I like dining at 12:30 or 1:00, and that's generally after the rush hour crowds and the place is very comfortable.

• Visited November 2013
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Ryan's Grill At Ward Center, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
678855,

Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you again soon.

Pearl City, Hawaii
“Service is horrible!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food was ok. The atmosphere is nice with ocean view. However, the service is absolutely horrible. My waitress didn't speak to me at all after she took my order. Plus, most of the waitresses & waiters are just talking to their co-workers, instead of taking care of customers.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank LikoA
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Ryan's Grill At Ward Center, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Asako L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Than you for bringing it to our attention, we will be sure to address your comments with out staff.

Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
“Reliable”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Ryan's is reliable, if unexciting, American fare. The space is a bit tired, but the happy hour is decent. Biggest disappointment was the buffalo chicken tenders which were prepared katsu style and chock full of dark meat. Salads and tacos are above average.

Visited September 2013
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Ryan's Grill At Ward Center, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Chris W,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate your patronage.

Honolulu
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Going the extra mile!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I wanted a salad, but did not like the menu selection. Ryan's made up for me a field green salad just for me.

• Visited September 2013
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Ryan's Grill At Ward Center, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
easygoing12,

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it! Happy to hear we could make it right for you.

Best - The Ryan's Team
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“This is a great family restaurant”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went with friends last night and the service was excellent and the food delicious. One of our entrees wasn't served until the rest of us ate-but the server was so sorry and a manager delivered the last meal and they took it off the bill. The guys at our table had the meatloaf and said it was great and had a great steak flavor. It was BIG! A tempura salmon dish was also ordered and it tasted great. We are visiting from Florida and were told the key lime pie was the best. It was the best we've had. We were in no hurry and the food was excellent. It was a Wednesday night and got really busy around 7. I would make reservations.

• Visited July 2013