“Best restaurant”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 2,524 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The specials filet mignonette and scallop steak and the most sweetest lobster and brisket that is so tender. Delectable desserts. The service outstanding. Server Sefo was very hospitable and so were the other waiters! You must go there! Enjoy!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Koa rocks! The entire Morton staff was attentive and welcoming; the food excellent and the ambience luxurious! Although I dined alone, everyone made me feel welcome. I will definitely return!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Mortons honolulu totally sucks. went to happy hour. ordered drinks and 4 appetizers between 2 of us. drinks came...food never appeared. after 30 min asked about our food. after 45 min asked again about our food..saw other who arrived after us get their food. asked a 3rd time about our food...never appeared. had to flag down a waiter to get a 2nd drink...at this time still hoping our food might appear. finally gave up an hour and 15min after arriving..paid for our drinks ( which I thought we shouldnt even do)..asked to speak to manager ( BTW restaurant fairly empty at this point so no excuse about busy kitchen,etc)...manager greeting people...still doesnt come over and address our issue...when hem finally does I let loose on poor service,etc...he looks a bit like he doesn't know what to do with a disgruntled patron...some other guy steps in..offers free dinner,wine,etc. I wouldn't eat there if they paid me.
I will NEVER again patronize mortons anywhere. I have been all over the world, eaten at 3 star places in france and never,ever, been so poorly treated...especially given that the restaurant was 3/4 empty. Really stupid servers , no service ethic at all, smile and say they will check on things...never come back to see if anything got resolved....
they lost us as customers...and I will definitely be telling anyone I know about my horrible experience there. Guess there's a reason they are empty on a friday night. good riddance.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Steak was built up by many friends that had eaten at Morton's in Chicago. Our steak was dry and lacking any taste.
For the price we were pretty disappointed!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My girlfriend surprised me with dinner at Morton's on a Saturday evening. We were escorted to our table and seated promptly upon our arrival. Our server, Koa C., was top notch. Helpful, courteous and a pleasure to work with, he helped us choose the perfect entrees. He took time to explain to my significant other the differences in cuts of beef and how they would cook up. She chose the New York strip which provided a balance of flavor and moistness. I chose the filet mignon, 3 grilled shrimp and 2 bacon wrapped scallops combo. The filet was delicious!

We chose the Legendary hot chocolate cake and it was delicious. Lump crab cake for appetizer was full of crab meat. We chose three sides: grilled asparagus with a balsamic reduction (yum);sautéed spinach and button mushroom (could've used a little more seasoning); and "twice-baked" potatoes au gratin (cheesy and yum).

Next time we will request a booth. Even though I have enough padding, the chairs were a little stiff. Ambience is great; perfect for any special occasion. My water cup never made it past half empty as the sharp eyes of a team member always took notice.

A big thank you to the Morton's team for making our first experience outstanding.