“Wonderful Steak”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Leslie, Missouri, USA
“Wonderful Steak”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you're looking for a great steak in Waikiki, Morton's has it. Although very pricey, the food is excellant. The service is outstanding as well. This is an a la carte steak house so be prepared to spend at least $150 a couple and that's without having drinks. This Morton's is located in the Ala Moana Mall so we didn't "dress" for evening. We felt the maitre d' looked at us as though we couldn't afford to dine there.

• Visited September 2012

Honolulu
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What happened to the bar?”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Long story short! Some of my business associates and I went in for some pau hana drinks and pupu's. Four tables open and we took one in the middle. Worst service ever here. I think our waitress was on a smoke break most of the time we were there. We had two drinks each and left because we weren't even offered a dinner menu? We sat there with empty drinks for a while and I finally had to walk up to the bar to ask the bartender. We wanted to move to the bar but all the barstools were taken. No surprise but i guess thats where you get some form of service. No wonder everyone wanted to sit with him! We will not go back unless there are seats at the bar.

• Visited September 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Disappointing.....”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

OK, the steak was GREAT, but the NEW CORPORATE takeover is breaking what Morton's is all about. Obviously going after a younger crowd now (I'm in my late 40's so not sure what age they are going for), their changes from the music to the Morton's salad....well let's just say DISLIKE. A lot. Morton's steaks are always trimmed in fat which I don't like myself, but it does make the steak taste delicious. However, the always famous Morton's salad...terrible. What used to be a fresh, crisp wedge of iceberg covered in blue cheese, is now a chopped salad with a lot of iceberg ends (you know the white ends that have NO taste...the part that I throw away when making a salad). The always dependable Frank Sinatra...replaced by some younger, fast beat music, perhaps to get you to eat more quickly, I'm not sure but it did not work for me. Having been a Morton's fan for the past 15 years, I would not go back. Honolulu has more good restaurants than most cities, so thank you for 15 good food years, but your new game, not one that I want to play.

Ewa Beach, Hawaii
“Superb Anniversary Dinner!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Our first visit to Morton's in Honolulu was an absolute delight! Our evening started with a personalized menu celebrating our anniversary and heart shaped confetti on the table...a nice surprise. The evening continued with excellent service from Koa and Jason. Koa made great suggestions on our dinner selection and everything was fantastic. The Porterhouse was tender and juicy; the asparagus with a balsalmic vinegarette sauce was delicious, and the desserts were incredible. The Hot Chocolate Cake was moist and delectable. To top off our evening we were given a Anniversary Grand Marnier Souffle with a sabajon whipped cream and a photo to commerate our special night. OMG! What more can I say except, thank you Koa for making our anniversary so memorable. We appreciated all the special attention! We will definitely return.

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“A Really Wonderful Birthday Dinner at Morton's”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

For my 50th Birthday my wife took me to Morton's Steak House in Honolulu at the Ala Moana Center. She'd made the reservation on line and told them it was my birthday.
The service was excellent. The We were seated promptly. There was a special Happy Birthday menu for us. Sprinkles of glitter on the table. A complimentary birthday souffle.
Our server, James was very helpful in recommending wines and dishes. He was friendly but not bothersome and always was there when we needed something.
Our dinner at Morton's helped make this my second best birthday of all times.