“Reasonably Priced Place for A Good Meal”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #281 of 2,441 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This place is next to Roy’s in Hawaii Kai, and yet their prices are so much lower, which made it rather attractive to those customers who are price conscious. You definitely get your money worth. Their staff and service personnel, including the manager, are all very friendly; they know how to make you feel at home. Go check it out!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were looking forward to this meal, we enjoy other locations of this chain. We were disapointed here. Three of us asked for our steak to be done medium, two of us got steaks medium rare and the other got her steak well done. I ordered a martini straight up, before my meal. It was full of ice chunks and tasted like water, the server offered to have it strained which would get rid of the ice chunks (but would still be watery). She looked shocked when I declined her offer and told her I wanted to return it and have it replace with one prepared properly. Perhaps I was curt, but I should not have had to ask-a replacement should have been offered.
Won't go back to this location.

1  Thank dwm59
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The outback Steakhouse and the whole Outback chain seems to be in decline. This is not to say that the food or service here is bad but their menu has changed so drasticly over the last year. Gone is the French Onion soup, the Prine Rib special, most of the pasta. The salads have been downsized as well as the meal size. Having said that the steak was cooked to their usual standards and the service was excellent. Atmosphere the same as any other outback but they were not very busy any of the 3 nights I ate there. Now tourism is still down in Hawaii so that did have something to do with the resturant being slow. Prices have gone way up but it is still a good chain restaurant to eat at.

1  Thank mrbiter
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Nothing good and nothing bad - just average. Located close to the Canal. Waiter nice and polite, food OK

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten at Outback in different locations in Canada and the USA. My steak was really tough. I only ate 3 bites and left the rest. Perhaps another dish would have been better, but by that point I did not want to try anything else. Bad night??

1  Thank Ladycat0001