“They have great specials!”

MOOSE McGillycuddy's
Ranked #161 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: It's a great bargain and there aren't many in Hawaii!
Bellingham, Washington
“They have great specials!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I was surprised at how good the Taco Tuesday Kailua pork tacos were. My son had the chicken tacos and he raved about those as well! Of all the places we went on this trip, this place was the most reasonable for 3 teens, and had choices everyone enjoyed! I had breakfast there on a previous trip and wasn't impressed, so I didn't go in with high expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. Due to location we returned more than once & each time it was great.

Visited August 2014

Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Great party tavern”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Went here a few times while in Oahu and enjoyed every time. The food is standard pub food so it is worth trying elsewhere if you want specialty food.
The Bar is awesome especially when they have the happy hour nights. Good parties and great times. Well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
bergen county NJ
“Great restaurant ..great price.”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We enjoyed this restaurant so much we went there twice. They have a nice variety of food all at a great price. Every night they have specials that are quite affordable.the staff is really nice and helpful. The decor is entertaining and full of comments and pictures and stuff. I recommend going here. They have a bunch of coupons for a free breakfast with the purchase of another breakfast. I recommend going here for any meal.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank lovinparadise314
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Bar food”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

It's good bar food with good service at a reasonable price. Very casual, don't expect fine dining. Would return without a doubt. Shrimp tacos were quite good!

Northfield, Minnesota
“Happy Hour Expectations”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I've been here maybe a dozen times. I always keep in mind that this is basically a Happy Hour bar; the kind of joint where you would walk to for a beer directly from the beach.

No frills, no air-conditioner, not really clean. But that's what I have come to expect.

Good prices on beer and happy hour appetizers. Kind of fun place to watch Monday Night Football. My last visit I had the pork tacos and a locally brewed IPA; both very good.

• Visited July 2014