“Best value breakfast!”

Ranked #160 of 2,368 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: It's a great bargain and there aren't many in Hawaii!
Kansas City, Missouri
“Best value breakfast!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Love your place....up the street from my timeshare and was there just about every other day!!! My bloody mary were the bomb!!! Buy 1 get 1 free---you can't go wrong!! The best time I had was watching my hometown team KC Chiefs on sunday at 8:15 am!!! Food is great and my servers were just awesome!!

• Visited September 2013

“The place is empty during dinner hour-enough said.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Place is a dump, service is so bad we left before we even ordered. We should have known when we saw the entire place empty when other restaurants on the same street had a wait. Talked to the manager before we left, he was clueless.

• Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Drink? Yes. Eat? Not so much.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Cheap drink prices pretty much at any time (you need a degree in alcoholic beverage consumption to interpret all of the different "happy hours" they have).

Service was prompt and friendly (Simone was delightful).

Food was reasonably priced but disappointing. Had the fish tacos (probably the 3rd or 5th order of fish tacos I'd had on the island). These were the only ones where the fish was little cubes (scraps?) of fish. If fish had pinky fingers and the tips were accidentally chopped off? That's the size of the chunks of fish in these tacos. Wasn't even really sure how much fish was in the taco, as everything was diced so small. They tasted okay. But why can I get large chunks of fish in my tacos on the mainland and half a mile from the ocean I get scraps?

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totall rude and sucks”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!
The wife an I were playing pool and they choose to cancel our 3 remaining games.
I asked for a refund since THEY were canceling the games as they offered us a refund on the 2 remaining games but I explained to the manager that it is a mood thing with women and once they asked us to forfeit the 2 remaining games that the wife's mood was gone and he said he had no power to even comp us a drink.
I seriously doubt that as a manger myself.
I told him that as a tour agent here in Waikiki I recommend people to come or NOT TO COME to places like this and he said there was nothing he could do.
I was billed for all of the drinks we had and no mention of any compensation for canceling out games that we paid for of pool or any offer to keep us happy.
Very disappointed!!!!
Basically told your night is done and sorry, no comps for the trouble.
With women, it is all about the mood and once that is done, the night was over.
VERY DISSAPOONTED ANDYES THE MOOD WAS
GONE.
Totally sucked and no effort
To even try to make it right.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We went here for breakfast before our flight. They had a coupon for a buy one get one free breakfast, but we weren't that hungry so we split the meal. We had the breakfast sandwich with fried rice. The food was very good and plenty to share. We ate here three years ago and the burgers were very good, so we would definitely come back a third time.