“Good specials...”

Ranked #171 of 2,495 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: It's a great bargain and there aren't many in Hawaii!
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here first night and it was burger night. $7 burger and fries. It was Wednesday. Friendly service, fun place.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Went here for burgers and immediately after being seated the hostess complained to me that "some people just don't get it. I'm a hostess. I can't get them what they want to drink." It took 25 minutes for our waitress to even greet us, then she complained about how busy she was and how behind she was. Our only 2 employee encounters and both of them complained! The food was amazing though. I had the chicken parmesan and my 4 friends each had a various burgers. We all loved our food. We did send back one lemonade alcohol drink because it tasted like nothing more than water mixed with lemon juice.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The $3 you call it's on Thursday here cannot be beat by anyone HANDS DOWN. And im not talkibg about a little glass but a huge 24oz glass loaded with liquor. I was visiting from Houston and wished we had a place like this. I also had a burger and fries and the food was even impressive. 5 drinks and 2 huge burgers with fries and my tab was still under $40. Where else can you go and get that.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place does not have an Hawaiian vibe but a fun place to hang out. Lots of different beers on tap and the food and service was excellent even when busy.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stopped in by a bite to eat after dinner time. Not crowded a att. Not a very extensive menu, but our sandwiches were very tasty.