“Got an extra hour to kill before you leave? Spend it here.”
Review of Big Kahuna Pizza

Big Kahuna Pizza
Ranked #179 of 2,391 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Milford, Connecticut
“Got an extra hour to kill before you leave? Spend it here.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Found this place through Tripadvisor. It does not disappoint in the least . . . unless you want something low fat.
Great distinctive pizza collection! Super garlic rolls! Real, solid milkshakes! Friendly service!
Convenient to all of the rental car places!

• Visited June 2014

Aiea, Hawaii
“Great Pan Pizzas...forget the calorie counting”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

When: Thursday June 26, 11:45 am. Take-Out for the Office

Ordered: (2) Medium Pan Pepperoni Pizza, (2) Medium Pan Italian Sausage Pizza and (2) Regular Orders of the Garlic Cheese Balls. Total Bill: $65.05

My advice here, is to call-in your order ahead of time, whether you are going to eat in or not, because it takes about 30-40 minutes to prepare & bake a Medium Pan. A Personal Pan Pizza's take about 15-20 minutes to bake. Menu's are readily available on their website. Plus, seating is probably limited to about 20-25 people...

On this occasion, called in my order and female who answered the phone was articulate and helpful in processing my order. She informed me how long it would take and the total cost of my order. She also reminded me that they only accept Cash & Local Checks and that they did not accept Credit or Debit Cards. When I arrived, male, behind the cashier, friendly greeted me and asked how can I help you...when I mentioned I placed a take-out order, he quickly turned around and said your order was ready...I was in & out in 5 minutes...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SGerard_S84
“Come eat here! ”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Place and people are great. 10% military discount for all my brothers and sisters in arm. Feels like home.

San Diego, California
“Good Pizza-good value”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We had visited Pearl Harbor in the morning & stopped here for lunch on our way to Iolani Palace. It is very conveinent located near airport in a strip mall near the car rental places. The pizza was fantastic. The only drawback is they do not have any healthy options (side salad) ; however the person at cash register suggested we go next door to the sub place to buy a salad and bring it over. So that is exactly what we did-we split a salad & a personal pizza.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank mellengal
Honolulu, HI
“be forewarned...High chloresterol, oily pizza”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

It's difficult for me to write a negative review but this is for folks that have read other reviews of the place. If you are into Non-healthy eating, this is the place for you. After eating the pizza, I boxed up the few slices that I didn't eat...tossed them onto a grassy area when I got home for the pidgeons to have for breakfast the next morning. If you are conscious of what you eat, you can skip this place. Guaranteed to raise your chloresterol level!! Again, be forewarned, this is for folks that overeat and overeat the wrong things.

• Visited May 2014