Tripadvisor

Duke's Waikiki
Ranked #50 of 2,572 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

if you don't know dukes is iconic and so is the food did lunch and im glad i did the place from what I can see is always busy so heads up on the wait

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (14,952)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had dinner here our first night in Honolulu. Watching the sunset, listening to the music, and enjoying great food for dinner. Our waitress Melissa was great. Also had dinner here last night in Honolulu before leaving for Maui.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My hubby and I love Duke’s Waikiki!! We try to visit this restaurant once each visit!! It sits facing Waikiki Beach, so is a wonderful place to be at sunset!! The service was super-great last night and the food incredible, as always. We added the salad bar to our meal for only an extra $5, so were able to begin eating right after being seated. The salad bar is amazing! Well worth the extra $$. We were amazed to get in without a reservation. We went early...before 4:30 and were seated just after 5 PM!! My hubby ordered the ribs. OMgoodness!! They were so flavorful and tender. Melted in your mouth!! I ordered the fish of the day, prepared in Panko and parmesan cheese. It had a sauce over it, served with flavorful rice and baby tomatoes. Of course, we had to order their famous dessert!!! The Hula Pie!! It is incredible and a MUST!! LOL Try Duke’s on your next visit to Oahu!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2020

My husband and I went here for a quick drink one evening. Our server was super nice and the mai tai was delicious. Great outdoor seating area too

Reviewed January 23, 2020 via mobile

Food was great and reasonably priced for Waikiki Beach. It is what a restaurant should be here, great food and staff with wonderful views.