“Great Venue, food & $$”

Get food delivered
Ranked #61 of 2,332 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

On Waikiki beach, Dukes is like returning home. Gorgeous views of "Dig Me" beach and excellent sustainable seafood.
Great venue for family and/or friends. Excellent service. Since it is full during peak hours make reservations early. I highly recommend the "outside area". Live entertainment is often in the background! Lovely!

Reviewed July 11, 2016

being vegetarian I am always a little hesitant to try big restraunts like this as often the options are limited or laden with cheese - dukes was neither! The salad bar was amazing and offered so much variety perfect for a vegan or vegetarian. The other members of my party tried the fish and chicken both of which they loved and we were all treated extremely well by our server who took extra time to explain this to us. The view was amazing and we finished with a hula pie to share which is huge but a must! Highly recommended, accommodated a wheelchair and even had a small gift shop with some brightly coloured tumblers which we got as a souvenir! Thanks guys!!!!

2  Thank 382emmas
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Love this restaurant! From breakfast to dinner and all in between. We can always rely on this place if we can't find anything good around our hotels.

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend (as others did to me) making a reservation at Duke's Waikiki! It was a busy restaurant but a great atmosphere. We called and made a reservation for Saturday at 8pm. We did this on Wednesday so we'd have it booked plenty in advance. My party had 6 people and we were sat in our own little semi-private tiki hut. It was great. Although it was dark and hard to take in the view, you are right on the beach and I don't think there is a bad place in there to sit. I recommend the low cost salad bar as there are a variety of options. I ordered two of the Island Itch drinks - they were worth the price. I also had the catch of the day which was Mahi Mahi. It came with black basmati rice....I ate every last drop. If you're in Waikiki, this is a place I'd recommend to have dinner at least once while on your trip. Very friendly and attentive service. Hope this helps!

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Amazing food, drinks and view!!!
You can't miss eating her if you are close! The dessert is fabulous and so are the fish tacos!