“Dukes does not disappoint!!!”
Review of Duke's Waikiki

Duke's Waikiki
Ranked #33 of 2,368 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
San Diego, California
“Dukes does not disappoint!!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Was in port for the day on Holland America cruise ship, and stopped in for drinks, and appetizers. As always the ambience, and atmosphere fits Dukes, and we enjoy coming. You can not go wrong with Dukes!!!!! For drinks we had no waiting, maybe because it was 11:00 am and early.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Queensland, Australia
“Overrated”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We had dinner at Duke's mid Feb 2014. To get a table we had to book 4 days in advance. We were booked for 7.45pm, turned up promptly and then had to wait 10 minutes for the table. Not long, but still frustrating when the table had been pre booked.
The salad bar is great, but unfortunately everything else we had was below standard. The sashimi was served at room temp, not what I would have thought was ok for health standards. The other dish was overcooked. Cocktails were expensive and some of the worst I've had in Waikiki. My recommendation, if you must eat there, just stick with the salad bar, don't waste your money by ordering anything else. The service was good, very helpful and attentive, that was the most positive aspect of our evening. We were seated at the back of the restaurant so we didn't have a view. For Aussies I would equate it to a tropical Sizzler, but I think the food at Sizzler would be better.
I kind of wish I had tried the Kalua pork because it has such good reviews on here, but in reality I'm pretty sure I won't go back as there are a lot of other places in Waikiki that are better value for money and have excellent food.

1 Thank sunshineparadise21
Melbourne, Australia
“best view at breakfast”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

our trips always include at least one breakfast at dukes and some lunches of course.the staff are lovely and polite,and most helpful.the food is fresh and plenty of it.the lunch buffet,there is so much,chicken,salad,fruit,pasta,meat,always plenty to choose from,and when you sit down and look up and across to your left and see the surf at waikiki and diamond head in the back ground,then the hawiian breeze comes by,thats all folks.Lovely and very well priced too.

• Visited June 2013
Hooks, Texas
“Hula Pie”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

They have a salad bar. I had the prime rib and mashed potatoes and it was excellent. The hula pie was everything everyone says it is. It was to die for. Was promised rail seating when I made my anniversary reservations but was not given one :(

1 Thank TinTexas
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Perfect Ocean Setting for Dinner & Hawaiin Music”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Fabulously prepared teryaki chicken & beef kabobs! The aalad bar was excellent! Loved the authentic muscians that come around and welcome you to Hawaii playing 3 instruments at the tables, which certainly set the mood for the evening..Our waitress Mel was very knowledgeable aabout the menu and her suggestions were spot on for our dietary needs! She did not disappoin us! I wished we gone back for a thrid meal!

• Visited February 2014

Been to Duke's Waikiki? Share your experiences!