“Gotta try Duke's Waikiki :)”
Review of Duke's Waikiki

Duke's Waikiki
Ranked #30 of 2,494 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to have lunch here and luckily got a table outside near the pool. It was beautiful and food and drinks were good. Omg the hula pie - delish! Shared it amongst 5 of us because it was huge!

Write a ReviewReviews (11,730)

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food is of good quality and plentiful though not cheap. Most people would go here to have drinks on the beach with a happy party atmosphere.
It is a popular spot so you need to book or be prepared to queue to find a table.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great view, great interior, great service, salad bar excellent, main course disappointing and overpriced. I ordered the Seafood Luau. Sauce was too salty and the flavor bland. I was told there were 4 different kinds of fish in the meal, but I could not find any fish. There were 2 shrimp and 2 scallops so maybe that is what the waiter meant. Pretty expensive for $26.00. My wife ordered chicken with garlic mashed potatoes. The waiter brought rice instead and the chicken was average. I thought it was apparent we were not happy, but the manager skipped our table and the waiter just brought the bill.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I booked a dinner reservation here based on their good reviews and boy we were not disappointed. We had a great table overlooking the beach. Our dinner was great and the salad bar was amazing! We really wanted to try the Hula pie but we were too full after dinner. A couple of hours later we got to thinking about that pie so my husband waked back to get us a piece, boy was it good:) I would highly recommend this place based on the food, service, and atmosphere!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I guess we went at on off time (around 3:30pm) which was after lunch but before dinner. They just have open seating at this time with no rail seating available as they set up for dinner. We finally found a place to sit and ordered our food- burgers and ribs. The food was fine but did take a little while to come out, the problem is around 4:15 the waiter comes around saying "last call for food or drinks". We felt like we were being rushed out for the dinner crowd. Left a bad taste in our mouths

Been to Duke's Waikiki? Share your experiences!