“Our regular stop”

Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We love Thai food, so this has become a regular stop when in Honolulu. Service is good, food is very good. Be ready for HOT if you order your food very spicey.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I do not understand some if the reviews of Keo's that I have read. Keo's is a top notch restaurant serving favorable Thai food in an attractive, well cared for space filled with flowers, antiques and memorabilia. Service was more than adequate and the price was right considering it is Honolulu. Add a plus for a quiet place, an unusual find in Waikiki.

1  Thank rhale53
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Have visited Keo's a number of times and have never been disappointed! Great food and nice atmosphere. Don't hesitate to visit!
And the breakfast is good too!

1  Thank leticiateliz
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Leo's has a wonderful atmosphere, great service and delicious food! I tried the grilled chicken and my husband tried the Cashew Chicken. Both were delicious and large portions. Don't for get to order some rice or noodles on the side. The entrees do not include either.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I had been recomended this by friends and they were right.
Four of us shared meals including Evil Jungle Prince, Pad Thai, Tofu basil chicken and a special red curry. The flavours were DELICIOUS and not too sweet as US restaurants can sometimes be.
They brought us sticky rice first in error (too claggy for me) but soon changed it for the steamed rice that we ordered.
The menu is extensive and the staff service was fine.
Resident tourists might find it a little expensive compared to lower quality Thai venues but the flavours were worth that little extra for me. (Check the menu online).
After all if Erika Badu, Stevie Wonder, Rob Lowe, Tony Curtis and Harrison Ford have all eaten here that’s good enough for me!
Perhaps we are spoilt by eating in high-quality cheaper Thai restaurants regularly in Australia so this could have been slightly cheaper when you include wine - but overall we were pretty impressed.

1  Thank PiersSydneyAustralia