“You can do it!”

$124.61*
Ultimate Circle Island Adventure with Waimea Waterfall
Ranked #36 of 313 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Yes, it is not easy but you can do it! I had a crutch with me in one hand and use the handrail with the other and with a prayer, I challenge myself and proud to say that I did it! It took me 2 hours and 10 minutes for the round trio and with my family in back of me, I can now count this off my bucket list! Once you get up there, the view is so unbelievable that you will forget the pain to get there!

There are newer reviews for Diamond Head Crater

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Dante was a great tour guide and answered any and all questions. He drove us around different areas and gave the history on everything we saw.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We hiked to the top. It is taxing but if you take it slow, it is well worth the trip. The hike is tough...i'm not going to lie...but we are nearly 60 so for those younger, it might not seem as tough. The view from the top was much better than even expected. There are over 200 steps at the top so expect some breathlessness other than the breathless views.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Walk takes around 40 min from the ticketing office. Its not too hard and the views at the top are just amazing. Totalling worth it. Walked all the way back to waikiki, and it is a nice walk too! Around 40 min more

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I'm 50 and y eight yr old son made it up without running, in 30 minutes. Suggest you avoid the last set of stairs and take the ocen route around at the top and them decend the last set of stairs. The pillbox can also be a challenge to crawl through but most folks make it, just take you time and go early in the morning. One bottle of water will do, unless it's late in the aftenoon. Parking was $5 in the crater. Whole adventure was < 90 minutes so this is certainly doable in one day.