“My best meal on the island!”

Nelley's Authentic Mexican Tacos
Ranked #794 of 2,527 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 20, 2013

After driving around and trying to find a fish taco place, we ended up at Nelley's Authentic Mexican tacos. We first ordered three tacos for the two of us to share but after I started seeing her prepare the tacos we bumped the order to four tacos. The tortillas are made from scratch right in front of you. May take a few extra minutes but it is very worth it! The tasty beans, rice, onions, cilantro were great. For four tacos and two sodas, it was only $19. I definitely recommend this stop if you are on the north shore!

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

By far the best mexican food!!
I love the sopez!! It's all very very good!
I have nothing bad to say about this place. It's al authentic had made tortillas it's all fresh and delicious.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

The best mexican food I ever eat cheap too!!
I recommend this food is the best !
I live in Hawaii for 5 years Is hard find good food and some places are good but expensive.
This place rocks!!

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This was the best find of the day! I am a vegetarian so while my friends were standing in line for another nearby food truck I went on a search and found Nelley's tacos! She rolled the taco fresh, cooked it right there. The taste was so fresh, great cilantro and salsa! I ordered 2 massive tacos and went back for 1 more. Definitely a good buy and now that I am writing this I am craving to go back!