“Very Good!”
Review of Surf N Turf Tacos - CLOSED

Surf N Turf Tacos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place was amazing! A little pricey per taco, but worth it! Small little hole in the wall restaurant with about 4 tables inside and maybe 5 or 6 outside with friendly people. Very Very Delicious!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I ate here twice during my recent trip. The first time I had the grilled fish taco and the second time I had the garlic shrimp taco. I found the staff nice both times. This is not a huge place (only about 4 tables inside), but there is some outdoor seating too. I believe they have free WiFi too. I would definitely stop back in again.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Reasonably priced upscale tacos. Recommend the seared ahi-tuna poke and the shrimp tacos. Their salsa in the chips and salsa could use a little more bite. I would, I mean I will go back.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Love Surf n Turf! It's amazing I haven't been in there before- didn't know what I was missing!
Excellent fish taco (and I know my fish tacos!) and burritos also very good. But you MUST try the kalbi short rib taco- delicious, tender, smokey-sweet- I never though of Korean short ribs in a taco but I'm glad they did! And it's $3.95 a taco! I also never thought of an ahi poke taco, again, with delicious results!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I just stopped by this place to get dinner to go and was shocked by the rude staff. I looked up at the menu and saw a picture of a plate with tacos, rice and beans and asked for the taco combo. I just guessed that was the name based on the picture and I made a mistake. I didn't really make the effort to study their menu carefully, which apparently is a requirement, because what I saw is actually called the taco plate. Then right after I paid, the cashier told me that the combo is actually only one taco and some chips. I asked to change the order I had placed seconds ago, but she told me "no" and said I could come back tomorrow to try the taco plate. I guess she was trying to be funny, but it was just annoying.The food was OK (Maui tacos in the Royal Hawaiian food court is much better and cheaper), but I was expecting rice and beans so I was pretty disappointed and unsatisfied. In hindsight I should have asked to talk to her manager, but it wasn't worth the effort. As I was waiting for my order I watched this cashier rudely yell "hey" at almost every customer who came in and kept trying to hurry everyone up. She was especially rude to one family of Japanese tourists, who didn't have the best English, even though her English wasn't great either. She barked at them "1,2,3,4.. just tell me which one you want." Maybe she was just trying to be efficient, but I'll never go back to this place if that's the normal service.