“Fish Taco's YUMMY”

Cuisines: Mexican
Sabattus, Maine
“Fish Taco's YUMMY”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I always saw a line here and wanted to find an inexpensive lunch. Fish Taco's was not something I thought I would like but they were delicious. Small place limited seating, but you can get it to go and it is very tasty. They have lots of other taco's beside fish tool.

Visited July 2013

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great tacos with an island twist!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

While looking for a noodle place we saw the taqueria. First impressions: there is no way food is good here! I said. We ordered the poke tacos, quesadilla, beer batter fish tacos, chips and guacamole. The tacos and quesadillas where really good. The chips? Stale. Other than that, the sauces were very tasty. Hey! I am half Mexican and resided in Mexico for a year, this was good. I recommend this place. Keep in mind, cash only! Not many seats available. (Kuhio avenue location).

• Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Wow! Delicious!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

These tacos are wonderful! This establishment is fairly new, located on Kuhio in Waikiki. I tried the grilled fish, Panko crusted shrimp and spicy sesame poke tacos. I loved them all. Tacos range in price from $3.95 to $4.95 so it is reasonably priced. Tacos are street taco style, but a little larger in size. A good value I felt. They also offer meal deals with drink and chips for slightly more $. The place was packed the whole time I was there, you might plan takeaway for the beach when you go in. One of my new Waikiki favorites...don't miss it!

Visited July 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Went to the Waikiki location and had a beer battered fish taco with the house sauce. I'm not a fan of fish but this taco was excellent! It was cooked fresh and the service was great! It's a very small restaurant with only a few tables inside and outside so not ideal for large parties or families with young kids. Would go back when I'm back in Honolulu. Check it out!

• Visited June 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Good Tacos”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stumbled upon this spot while looking for Thai food. I am glad we stepped inside to order some food. The food was fast and delicious. The workers were very pleasant, providing prompt service. Consider this a nice place to stop in for some tacos in Waikiki.

Visited May 2013