“We had to enjoy 2 Massage visits”

The Shiatsu and Massage Center
Ranked #31 of 165 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
Reviewed July 17, 2016

A must stop or two in this lovely, relaxing and very professional centre to help unwind before and at the end of your stay. We particularly enjoyed the Balance massage, which was both firm and relaxing when needed. Matt certainly knew how to perform his role and gave a wonderful workout, on my knots and sore points.
We both choice the hour to get a complete massage. Highly recommended.

All reviews
"tension"
"waikiki"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 5, 2016

If you are looking for affordable and high quality massage in Waikiki this is the place to go. For me the massage itself is the most important aspect (above ambiance) and this place delivers. We visited twice in one week during the end of our vacation. The therapists are very good. We did have to wait a significant amount of time beyond our appointment time on one of our visits, hence 4 stars and not 5. Clean, semi-private, centrally located and worth the $$.

Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

My wife insisted we get a couples massage. Even though the prices were a bit steep, the place seemed clean and nice enough, so I agreed.

Fifteen minutes into a forty five minute massage, I felt a bit disappointed. The massage wasn't really massaging at all. I made a few suggestions and adjustments but still the overall experience was just decent. Especially for the price.

If your in the neighborhood and in need of a massage, you can definitely do better.

1  Thank juwanuno
Reviewed March 25, 2016

My husband and I decided to get a massage while on vacation and this parlor was close to our hotel and reasonably priced. My husband's massage went fine but mine was terrible. I've had several massages before and this was the first one I went into feeling fine and left extremely sore. The lady barely spoke English and she was literally on the table digging her elbow into my lower back and hips. I told her several times it hurt and finally when I was bawling because of the pain my husband's massuse told the lady I think that's to deep. I was done by that time, was still charged full price and they automatically figure in the tip.

1  Thank Lacey W
See more reviews
Reviewed February 24, 2016

I'm so glad I finally found the time on my trip to get a massage. I was kind of concerned about the curtains dividing the rooms when I first walked in the back, but within the first 5 min of the massage I truly didn't care anymore, WOW! Toko the massage therapist I had gave me an amazing massage, I can't wait to go back!

Only one suggestion, It would be nice to have a showers to be able to wash off after the massage. :-)

2  Thank lakegirl907