The Shiatsu and Massage Center
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great massage!

My family and I had a great experience at S&MC! We called the day before and asked about getting... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2018
carriecgreen
Sacramento, California
via mobile
enjoyed our couple's massage

We stayed at the Hokulani just a few doors down. I'm pregnant and had been researching good places... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2017
Alyse F
Corona, California

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Honolulu
from $146.61
More Info
from $146.65
More Info
All reviews hour massage decent massage therapist toko tension waikiki
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for a 60min 'lomi lomi' massage and what we got was not that at all. I am a remedial massage therapist and I was appalled at the treatment I received. The treatment was more a remedial massage but I can't even say that as the therapist techniques where different on both sides of the body. My boyfriend said with his therapist he didn't even go over to one side as there was a curtain next to him and the male therapist couldn't go around. When my therapist got to the backs of my legs she performed very deep pressure behind my knee which is a big no no in massage....at that point I was very tempted to tell her to stop.
When our treatment was over and went out to pay I told the owner that we were not happy at all with our treatments and that we did not receive what we aked...he said the therapist I had only done one type of massage...which is unacceptable as if a client asks for a certain type of massage that is what you give and should be highly trained in it.
It reminded me of the bad asian massage places back in Australia.

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

I did ask for a relaxation massage although it was still quite firm and worked on knots. I had the "elbow" work and the shiatsu style which isn't my preference. If you like a good firm massage to work out the bits that hurt this is the place. It's also in a large area where the rooms are just seperated by curtains so u will hear others. If u want pure blissful relaxation maybe try a more secluded venue :)

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank alexandrad22
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I walked in with no appointment and were greeted by the friend,y staff who got us an appointment within 30 minutes. After selecting the massages we wanted we were taken to a couples room which was really nice. As we both got onto the massage tables and under the sheets and blankets we were greeted but a lovely warm bed thanks to an electric blanket. We had Toko and Crystal and after 60 minutes we did not want to leave. Excellent massage and can highly recommend this salon.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Dawn528
Reviewed August 17, 2015

I'm "massage Otaku".
I enjoy massage almost every travel spot.
Phiilipines (so many time), Austrailia, Indonesia lombok, palau...

But LomiLomi massage is the most fantastic I've ever experienced.
Strongly recommend!

But the tip is a little expensive than I thought.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank lemonsoin
Reviewed August 6, 2015

Fantastic Shiatsu massage by the therapist Toko. Excellent service, friendliness, cleanliness. The rooms are at a good temperature, quiet and comfortable. They are up front with cost, taxes and ask if you would like to tip and offer the tip can be made in cash to the therapist if you pay for the massage with a card. Very polite and lovely people to deal with. Highly recommended and I will be back!

Date of experience: August 2015