“Amazing Massage!”

The Shiatsu and Massage Center
Ranked #31 of 165 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
Reviewed February 24, 2016

I'm so glad I finally found the time on my trip to get a massage. I was kind of concerned about the curtains dividing the rooms when I first walked in the back, but within the first 5 min of the massage I truly didn't care anymore, WOW! Toko the massage therapist I had gave me an amazing massage, I can't wait to go back!

Only one suggestion, It would be nice to have a showers to be able to wash off after the massage. :-)

2  Thank lakegirl907
"tension"
"waikiki"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for a 60min 'lomi lomi' massage and what we got was not that at all. I am a remedial massage therapist and I was appalled at the treatment I received. The treatment was more a remedial massage but I can't even say that as the therapist techniques where different on both sides of the body. My boyfriend said with his therapist he didn't even go over to one side as there was a curtain next to him and the male therapist couldn't go around. When my therapist got to the backs of my legs she performed very deep pressure behind my knee which is a big no no in massage....at that point I was very tempted to tell her to stop.
When our treatment was over and went out to pay I told the owner that we were not happy at all with our treatments and that we did not receive what we aked...he said the therapist I had only done one type of massage...which is unacceptable as if a client asks for a certain type of massage that is what you give and should be highly trained in it.
It reminded me of the bad asian massage places back in Australia.

2  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

I did ask for a relaxation massage although it was still quite firm and worked on knots. I had the "elbow" work and the shiatsu style which isn't my preference. If you like a good firm massage to work out the bits that hurt this is the place. It's also in a large area where the rooms are just seperated by curtains so u will hear others. If u want pure blissful relaxation maybe try a more secluded venue :)

1  Thank alexandrad22
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I walked in with no appointment and were greeted by the friend,y staff who got us an appointment within 30 minutes. After selecting the massages we wanted we were taken to a couples room which was really nice. As we both got onto the massage tables and under the sheets and blankets we were greeted but a lovely warm bed thanks to an electric blanket. We had Toko and Crystal and after 60 minutes we did not want to leave. Excellent massage and can highly recommend this salon.

1  Thank Dawn528