“60 minutes of bliss”

The Shiatsu and Massage Center
Ranked #31 of 165 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I walked in with no appointment and were greeted by the friend,y staff who got us an appointment within 30 minutes. After selecting the massages we wanted we were taken to a couples room which was really nice. As we both got onto the massage tables and under the sheets and blankets we were greeted but a lovely warm bed thanks to an electric blanket. We had Toko and Crystal and after 60 minutes we did not want to leave. Excellent massage and can highly recommend this salon.

1  Thank Dawn528
"waikiki"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 17, 2015

I'm "massage Otaku".
I enjoy massage almost every travel spot.
Phiilipines (so many time), Austrailia, Indonesia lombok, palau...

But LomiLomi massage is the most fantastic I've ever experienced.
Strongly recommend!

But the tip is a little expensive than I thought.

2  Thank lemonsoin
Reviewed August 6, 2015

Fantastic Shiatsu massage by the therapist Toko. Excellent service, friendliness, cleanliness. The rooms are at a good temperature, quiet and comfortable. They are up front with cost, taxes and ask if you would like to tip and offer the tip can be made in cash to the therapist if you pay for the massage with a card. Very polite and lovely people to deal with. Highly recommended and I will be back!

2  Thank belnpaul
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

My partner and I had the combined Lomi Lomi / Swedish massage 60min and we loved it. We we able to be in the same room and were totally immersed in the relaxing environment and massage. I think I even fell asleep for abortion of it. Always remember added tax and tips to the price. We got what we wanted.

2  Thank Jason L
See more reviews
Reviewed July 2, 2015

My partner and I went to Shiatsu massage center today whilst in Waikiki and it was the worst massage I have ever had. I chose the Hawaiian oil massage for 1 hour. What i received was not this - My first 30 minutes was a massage with the sheet over me and no oil, until i asked if she was going to use oil. All over felt like a massage with a t-shirt on. I would have rather walked away than the massage to continue.

5  Thank jessieadam