The Shiatsu and Massage Center
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great massage!

My family and I had a great experience at S&MC! We called the day before and asked about getting... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2018
carriecgreen
Sacramento, California
via mobile
enjoyed our couple's massage

We stayed at the Hokulani just a few doors down. I'm pregnant and had been researching good places... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2017
Alyse F
Corona, California

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Honolulu
from $146.61
More Info
from $146.65
More Info
All reviews hour massage decent massage therapist toko tension waikiki
Reviewed August 17, 2015

I'm "massage Otaku".
I enjoy massage almost every travel spot.
Phiilipines (so many time), Austrailia, Indonesia lombok, palau...

But LomiLomi massage is the most fantastic I've ever experienced.
Strongly recommend!

But the tip is a little expensive than I thought.

2  Thank lemonsoin
Reviewed August 6, 2015

Fantastic Shiatsu massage by the therapist Toko. Excellent service, friendliness, cleanliness. The rooms are at a good temperature, quiet and comfortable. They are up front with cost, taxes and ask if you would like to tip and offer the tip can be made in cash to the therapist if you pay for the massage with a card. Very polite and lovely people to deal with. Highly recommended and I will be back!

2  Thank belnpaul
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

My partner and I had the combined Lomi Lomi / Swedish massage 60min and we loved it. We we able to be in the same room and were totally immersed in the relaxing environment and massage. I think I even fell asleep for abortion of it. Always remember added tax and tips to the price. We got what we wanted.

2  Thank Jason L
Reviewed July 2, 2015

My partner and I went to Shiatsu massage center today whilst in Waikiki and it was the worst massage I have ever had. I chose the Hawaiian oil massage for 1 hour. What i received was not this - My first 30 minutes was a massage with the sheet over me and no oil, until i asked if she was going to use oil. All over felt like a massage with a t-shirt on. I would have rather walked away than the massage to continue.

Date of experience: July 2015
5  Thank jessieadam
Reviewed May 20, 2015

The therapist was lovely but I upgraded to a hot stone massage with Lomi Lomi... This was not a Lomi Lomi massage rather a relaxation with some ht rocks placed over me, not massaged with the rocks like I've had previously... If I had of known I may have had a short 20 min neck massage rather than a 70 min massage!

Date of experience: May 2015