“Mind Blowing Experience”
Review of Hawaii Divers

Hawaii Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Hawaii Divers offers scuba tours for the first time diver!We have safe and fun tours for anyone over the age of 10 with no experience required.Located 10 minutes from Waikiki Beach and offering free transportation to all hotel guest.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Knowing our love for the ocean and excitment my cousin recommened I go scuba diving. So on my recent trip to HNL with my wife we opted to try scuba diving and it was spectacular, We saw giant turtles, and huge groups of fish.

Like my title says it was a total mind blowing experience and these guys took care of us really well.

1  Thank Tim H
There are newer reviews for Hawaii Divers

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Had my first experience scuba diving in hawaii while I was out there on vacation with my family.
we went to a lua'a some beaches, even rented some mopeds but let me tell you our experience scuba diving was awesome and it was very easy to do.
If you want to try something exciting and have a great boat ride call these guys chris was super cool.

1  Thank Rick C
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Me and my girlfriend just finished up a dive with hawaii divers and I would have to say it was fun!
Usually im not a reviewer of business' on tripadvisor or yelp but I realy just want to put it out there that these guys do an amazing job to your make feel comfortable under the water.
good dive,good instruction..what else can I say? it was fun
Thanks for the dive chris
- Jason