“A little gem of a place to relax..”
Review of Tiki Town - CLOSED

Tiki Town
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
“A little gem of a place to relax..”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Found ourselves in tiki town on first night listening to a solo blues guitarist. He was great. We found service to be right on. Large group of 10 wasn't a problem. Meals were great and staff freindly. A couple of our party went back several times during stay and they had several bands and acts. one night and they had proceeds goingto a charity which was wicked.local singer shaun was a legend.!!

• Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I went there few days back and let me tell you, it was horrible, I had to sit myself becaus no one would come to the front, the drinks were over priced and when I went to order my food it took an hour until I got up and paid for my drinks and left and I didn't even want to wait anymore for my food I was very angry because the waiters didn't do anything nor asked if we need anything they were very slow and I would never go there again!

• Visited July 2013
Medway, United Kingdom
“A good bar with fantastic music”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We found this place quite by accident and had a superb afternoon! We stopped in for a beer after walking around the International Marketplace and stayed for three! We had a great time listening to Michael Ray. He sang a range of Motown classics and was a true performer. We'd definitely go back just to hear Michael.
The bar itself was kind of tacky with loads of huge tikis everywhere and a volcano over the bar but that's what also made it fun. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. We just had bar snacks but food was good.

Visited May 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“Fun, Fun, Fun”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

What a fun place. A live band playing. Drinks came fast. I was asked for ID which made my night as I was turning 40 in less than a week.
All the staff are friendly.
Loved it.

Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
“COCONUT WILLY'S HAS MOVED LOCATIONS”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

you can find them on the corner of kalakaua and kapiolani - in the old hard rock cafe lot

Visited February 2012